It is possible to stop receiving Twitter email notifications on your desktop or smartphone in several steps.
There’s a choice to block all or a few messages in the Twitter notifications preferences.
If you unsubscribe immediately from the Twitter email, it won’t stop you from receiving Twitter email messages. You’ll need to visit the notification settings of Twitter to complete the process.
Go to Business Insider’s website for additional news.
Twitter, along with Facebook, Instagram and most other social media sites, could fill your inbox with messages, all to get you interested in events and bring users back to your Twitter feed.
If you’d like to end these email messages and make your path across Twitter, You can turn off Twitter email with a few simple clicks or taps.
How to Block Emails on Twitter Twitter on iPhone
Twitter is known for its tendency to overflow your inbox with messages to keep you interested and to entice users to come back to your Twitter feed. If you’d prefer to browse through the Twitterverse at your own pace and stay clear of the continuous influx of emails, you’ll have the choice to remove them in some tappings or clicks. Let’s take a look at how you can enable it. To accomplish this.
Method 1: Use the Twitter Settings
To get rid of receiving email notifications via Twitter to stop receiving emails from Twitter on your iPhone, You can use your integrated Twitter settings to customize your preference for information. This is how you can accomplish this.
- You can open the Twitter app via the main menu on your iPhone.
- Find your profile photo on the upper left-hand edge of the screen. Tap it.
- The menu will appear. You can tap Settings and Support.
- Select Privacy and Settings.
- Find the Notifications option, then click on the opportunity to enable notifications.
- In the Notifications section, Select preferences.
- Then, turn off the Email notification.
If you follow these guidelines, You can control and alter the notifications that you get through Twitter via your iPhone to ensure that you are informed of news that is important to you while also avoiding unneeded email clutter.
Method 2: By Using the Unsubscribe Options
Another option to get rid of receiving Emails from Twitter using an iPhone is to opt for the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of each Email you receive from Twitter.
- Go to the Twitter message.
- Go down to the bottom, then tap on the link to unsubscribe.
Follow the screen instructions to remove yourself from the list. When you’ve completed it, you’ll get a confirmation email.
How to stop receiving emails via the Twitter Mobile App
- You can go to your Twitter application on the main screen of your smartphone.
- Select the setting icon at the top of the right
- Click on “Email notification.”
- Deleting the “Email notification” option at the top of the screen
- Click “Done.”
How To Get Rid of Emails from Twitter on Your Desktop?
If you’re looking to get rid of receiving messages via Twitter on your desktop, it is possible to follow these easy steps:
- Visit Twitter with your favourite internet browser.
Select More from the left-hand side of the navigation.
Select “Settings as well as Support” in the menu.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Click “Notifications.”
- Select “Preferences” in the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Email notifications” in the menu dropdown.
- The toggle should be next to “Email notification” in the off position.
How to block Twitter email messages from your personal computer
- Connect to Twitter, then go to your home page. Go to your profile and click on the picture.
- Select More in the middle of the menu, on the left. Be sure to avoid clicking on Notifications within the first menu. This will redirect you to notification notifications from Twitter; however, it won’t allow you to turn off email notifications.
- Select Privacy and Settings from the menu which pops up.
- Click Notifications. The Notifications menu is displayed on the right.
- In the Preferences section, select Email notifications under Preferences and click Email. The display that appears will provide you with a complete list of choices.
- To turn off all Email notifications, move down the blue dot on the right-hand side to the left. Each option below will become greyed out, so you will not receive any Twitter messages.
- If you’re looking to adopt a more nuanced method, you can leave Email notifications turned on and then check the boxes beneath to choose more carefully which email notifications you get and how often they appear.
- If you have multiple Twitter profiles, then you’ll have to duplicate this process for each account to get free of any Twitter email addresses.
You may also control the SMS notifications you receive in the Preferences section of Notifications.
Another option to end Twitter email notifications is to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from Twitter. This will remove users from email notifications of the most popular tweets and stories but not most Twitter messages.
Receiving unneeded messages and emails from Twitter could indeed be a significant nuisance, but there are some simple steps you can follow to end these notifications. If you are using the app on your mobile or desktop version, you can quickly stop receiving email notifications or choose which messages you would like to be notified of. You can also opt out of Twitter emails altogether. With these tips, you can get control of your email inbox and remain focused on the things that matter. If you’re looking to be up to date with all the latest information and news regarding social media, make sure to join us in our newsletter on our website.