Blocked messages are annoying because they keep popping up in your inbox, distracting you from what you originally intended to do. In this article, we’ll show you how to easily see blocked messages on your iPhone to get on with your day.
How to see blocked messages on an iPhone
If you think someone has blocked you on your iPhone, there are a few ways to see if this is the case.
The first way to check is by selecting your Settings app and Messages. From here, you will see all of your past messages, as well as any that have been blocked. If you see a message you believe should not have been blocked, then it is likely that the person who blocked you did so mistakenly.
If you cannot see the message in question, then it is likely that the person who blocked you has removed their phone number from your contacts list. To unblock yourself, you need to add their phone number to your contacts list and send them a new message.
How to unblock messages on an iPhone
If you ever find yourself blocked by a friend on your iPhone, there are a few ways to get around the block.
You can unblock messages by going to your Messages app and selecting the person who blocked you. Then, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select Block Contact.
If you want to unblock someone permanently, you can head to their profile page and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of their profile picture. From there, you can select Unblock from the options that appear.
How to stop a text message from being sent
If you want to stop a text message from being sent, you can go to the Messages app on your iPhone and select the text message you want to stop. Once you’ve selected the text message, tap on the “Details” button at the bottom of the screen. From here, you’ll be able to see all of the information about the message, including the sender and recipient. You can then decide whether or not you want to send the message and confirm your decision by tapping on the “Send” button.
What is a blocked message?
Blocked messages are messages that the sender or our filtering system has blocked. Blocked messages cannot be sent or received and may appear as black dots on the recipient’s message list. Please get in touch with your email provider or Apple support for more information if you receive a blocked message.
How to see blocked messages on iphone:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on a message from someone you want to unblock. (If you’re not sure who the message is from, see How do I see who sent me a message?)
3. Tap on the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the message window and select ‘Block this sender…’.
4. Tap on ‘Unblock’.
5. If you want to keep this person blocked but allow them to send unsolicited messages from other contacts, tap on ‘Block all contacts from this sender.
How to unblock a blocked message
If you have ever had a blocked message on your iPhone, then you know how frustrating it can be. Blocked messages are those that have been sent to your phone but have been blocked by the person who sent them.
There are several ways to unblock a blocked message on your iPhone. Here are all of the methods:
1. If the blocked message was sent through iMessage, you can unblock it by going to Settings and choosing Messages. From there, tap on the account that sent the blocked message and choose Unblock from the menu that appears.
2. If the blocked message was sent through SMS or MMS, you could unblock it by going to Settings and choosing Messages. Tap on the account that sent the blocked message and choose Unblock from the menu that appears.
3. If the blocked message was sent through email, you can unblock it by opening up the email that was sent with the blocked message attached and clicking on the link inside. This will open up a new window where you can click Unblock to remove the block from the message.
4. If you don’t remember which
What if I can’t unblock my message?
If you’ve tried to unblock a message on your iPhone and it still won’t go through, there’s a chance that your iPhone is blocked. Blocked messages are messages blocked by someone else on your iPhone.
To see if a message has been blocked, open the Messages app and tap on the conversation thread for the message you’re trying to unblock. If the message is blocked, it will appear with a red banner across the top of the screen.
If you’re experiencing problems seeing messages on your iPhone, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, ensure that your iPhone is properly connected to the internet and that your iCloud account is up-to-date. If those two things are okay, try resetting your iCloud password. If that doesn’t work, one last thing to try is clearing your iOS device’s cache.