Lemon Pepper Wings – This extremely delicious and crisp Wings recipe is very simple to prepare and requires only a few ingredients! The wings are cooked in an air fryer, resulting in delicious and tender wings which taste crispy inside and crispy on the outside.
Lemon Pepper wings
They’re the most delicious treat. They’re crispy and juicy. They’re bursting with flavour and are extremely popular appetizers you can serve.
Air lemon pepper fries are an ideal snack for film night, game day or anytime you’re in need of food that you’re comfortable eating and are simple to prepare.
I used my Cosori Air Fryer to cook this recipe in minutes. The best part? The leftovers are deliciously reheated in a pan or back to the oven fryer.
The Reasons You’ll Love This Fresh Lemon Pepper Sauce
This sauce is not only delicious, but it’s also so quick. It’s ready in just five minutes! Bonus: it’s ultra-light, too! It’s low in carbs and calories and the kind of pasta sauce you be happy about.
It’s impossible to go back to buying a bottle of store-bought sauce after you’ve learned how to create your own pasta sauces. Fresh lemon pepper sauce makes for an unforgettable experience for dinnerIt makes a basic meal for a week feel like an improvement!
Here’s What You’ll Need
Ground Black Pepper
Black Cracked Pepper
How Do I Make Lemon Pepper Butter Sauce
It’s easy to do, and you’ll be able to not fail to make it work. Promise!
- Melt the butter
- Incorporate the zest, lemon juice
- Add the salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Serve. It’s so easy!
- Fish served with butter and lemon sauce.
How to Use Lemon Pepper Butter Sauce
There are over a million ways to make this sauce. However, we’ve found it to work best when used with
- Chicken pieces for recipes.
- A sauce to accompany a chicken fondue
- Over salmon
- With Shrimp
- A consistent coating is essential to get a crispy result.
- Take the wings off and dry the skin using a towel to ensure that the seasoning rubs off.
- Do not use too much oil to coat your wings. Applying a light coating of oil will give you a golden brown colour and crisp outside.
- Make sure you have preheated the oven and air fryer prior to placing the wings of the chicken.
- At the halfway point of cooking, make sure to check, then flip the wings to make sure that the sides are done.
- Do not put wings too close together or place too much on the baking tray simultaneously. A well-spaced wing allows air circulation inside the oven to ensure proper cooking.
- Calories: 113.28kcal
- Fat: 11.62g
- Saturated Fat: 7.32g
- Trans Fat: 0.47g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3.00g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.46g
- Carbohydrates: 3.11g
- Fiber: 0.69g
- Sugar: 0.49g
- Protein: 0.51g
- Cholesterol: 30.50mg
- Sodium: 2.51mg
- Calcium: 17.82mg
- Potassium: 52.96mg
- Iron: 0.23mg
- Vitamin A: 97.55ug
- Vitamin C: 8.50mg