Have you ever looked for a number that you dialed but didn’t save? YEAH! You’ve been there, and it’s irritating, particularly if your phone decides to block the call record. Don’t worry about it because, in this post, I’ll explain the best way to see call logs on your iPhone for the last month in various ways. We’ll look into it and find out how to view your call history from the past and also retrieve deleted call histories for iPhone.
What are iPhone Call Logs?
Call Logs: A record created in your iPhone when you initiate or receive calls on your iPhone.
Call logs are precious because they provide essential details, including the caller’s name (or number if not stored as a contact on your phone), dates, times, and whether the call has been made, not answered, or not answered.
Call History: A collection of Call Log entries stored on your iPhone.
Are You Able to Go Back to the Beginning of the Call History iPhone?
You can explore your history of calls through your iPhone using a third-party application. This allows you to go beyond the 100 call logs in the phone app. These tools will enable you to look up additional missed calls and a history of calls from third parties.
How can I view call history on my iPhone?
Look at your call history and logs; the iPhone is manageable. We have provided three methods to access the call logs and phone numbers you have used for months. If you want to access the entire call history on your iPhone from months ago, click here to find the best solution.
View recent call logs in the Phone app.
Launch the Phone application on your iPhone to view your most recent call log.
- The “Recents” tab allows you to view and control the most recent outgoing and incoming calls.
- To view your iPhone call history in the Phone application, follow these steps:
- Launch the Phone application by pressing the green icon on the menu bar.
- Click “Recent” at the bottom of the screen. This will display your recent calls (up to 100).
- To get more information about a phone call, click the “i” in the blue “i” icon next to the phone number.
After these procedures, you can browse your phone’s call history using the Phone application. Be aware that this app only shows a small amount of recent calls. It would help to rely on your provider’s call logs to access more recent call history. In the next section, we’ll show you how to view information about calls on your iPhone and the 100 entries displayed in the Phone application.
Check call logs through your carrier.
You can view your phone’s call logs report to access all the information about your calls on your iPhone. Contact your carrier’s customer service department or visit their site to request call logs.
Cell telephone providers typically keep call logs for at least 18 months—however, some providers store data for up to six years.
For AT&T customers, these steps can help you verify data on their site:
- Start your browser, and then go to the official AT&T site. If you already have an account, you can log in, and if not, sign up.
- Click on your “Phone Features” section and select “Call History”.
- Access the entire call log from there.
- Ask for call history, which may require identity verification and meeting specific requirements.
Find iPhone call history through iCloud backup.
To view your iPhone’s call history via iCloud, follow these steps:
- If you have an iPhone, launch your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Select “General” and select “Reset”. Scroll down and choose “Erase all content and settings.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions on how to set up your device.
- Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” from the Apps & Data screen.
Be aware that there are limits to using iCloud to check calls. This includes erasing the data stored in your iPhone and not allowing you to view the phone’s history before the backup. Additionally, all calls that aren’t part of the backup can be deleted, and you’ll need to recover any deleted data from the iPhone—back up essential documents elsewhere before retrieving the backup to prevent further data loss.
How to Find Deleted Calls on iPhone
Other than restoring backups to an iPhone, it’s challenging to convert old or lost call logs on an iPhone in and of itself.
You can retrieve deleted or old phone records using the iPhone backup program, such as iBackup Extractor.
iBackup Extractor can access all files and contents stored in the iPhone backup stored on your computer or Mac. Therefore, accessing your old Call Logs is a doddle!
iBackup Extractor can extract your iPhone call logs in the following manner:
- Download iBackup Extractor for your personal computer or Mac.
- Choose the backup that contains your preferred call logs.
- Start by opening your “Call Logs” feature section.
- Choose a person from the list and view the history of calls.
- You can save call logs in HTML, PDF, HTML, or CSV formats.
The backup must be encrypted on iOS 13 or later devices to allow iBackup Extractor to access the iPhone call logs.
Does iPhone Delete Call Logs Automatically?
Yes, the iPhone removes call logs by default to clear storage space within the device. However, deleted call logs can be recovered using third-party apps or by contacting your service provider.
Furthermore, your call history can be saved locally on the iPhone. This could be impacted by factors such as device storage and software updates.
Restoring your iPhone using a backup could lead to losing your call history in some instances.
Take Control of Your iPhone’s Call History.
Here you go -various methods to look up old call histories using an iPhone.
A few things to note: Every option has advantages and disadvantages. So, choose the option most suitable to your needs and personal preferences. Utilizing the Phone app, iCloud, or your provider’s website will allow you to maximize the use of the call record feature.
Last but not least, always adhere to the steps required and take precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.