Often smartphone users encounter a peculiar challenge. It is the way to combine two video files. You might have recorded two videos, and you want to connect them to create a smaller video file.
If you own an iPhone, the ability to combine video is more accessible than ever. Modern iPhones are powerful editing machines that can easily mix multiple video files to make an entirely new file. It is possible to use various tools and applications to accomplish this job.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone?
You’ll need to download a specific video editing application, as I mentioned earlier. I’ve provided some methods to accomplish it (and how to utilize these) in the following article:
iMovie gives you professional editing capabilities and is free. Apple developed this application for the entire range of iOS devices and macOS.
Here’s how to use it to blend videos:
- Go to the Apple app store and look for the iMovie application.
- Download and install the application
- Launch it
- There are three tabs in the upper left-right. Choose the one that reads Projects.
- Tap Create Project
- You’ll be asked to choose the type of video you’d like to create.
- Select the ‘Create Movie Option
- Choose the videos from your camera roll that you wish to combine
- Click Create Movie at last to check (add the transitions you’d like from the bottom.)
- Click Confirm to close the form and save the file.
How do you mix videos on an iPhone by using Filmorago?
In addition to Videoshop, There are numerous other video editors to pick to mix multiple video clips. Filmorago is another one that is worth a look.
Launch the video editing application on your iPhone Tap Create New Video on the home screen. Then, navigate through the Camera Roll to select and upload videos from your iPhone into an editor for video.
import videos to filmorago iPhone video editor app
After the videos have been added to the converter for video, it is possible to play them to verify that they’re the ones you want to combine in the playback window for video. If you wish, it is possible to tap”+ Add” to add more video clips. If you want to change the order of the video clips, press an image and hold the video, then drag and drop it into its new location under the CLIPS section located at the lower right of the screen to edit the video. After that, press the SAVE button located at the top of the right-hand side to save and combine the videos to your iPhone.
Combine videos on iPhone by using the film or go, video editor,
The videos that have been merged will be saved to the app for video makers first. You can then hold it onto Your iPhone Camera Roll, share the video by Email, WhatsApp, WeChat, and WhatsApp, and post it on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, or other websites.
How to merge videos to make videos on iPhone using the Splice application.
Follow the steps below to merge video clips on the iPhone using the Splice application.
- Open the Splice Video Editor and Maker application to your iPhone.
- After that, tap then the “New Project +” button.
- Select a video for your project. Tap “Next.”
- After that, change the name of this project (optional), select your video’s aspect ratio, and tap “Create.”
- Tap to select”Media,” then click on the “Media” option from the lower toolbar.
- Then, choose the second video to merge and tap to “Add.”
- Both videos have been merged one after the other. Press the Play button to begin playing the combined video.
- You can also cut and split footage from your video. Then, you can mix them up in another video.
For more information and assistance, visit the following websites.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone Easily | A Quick Guide
Video Merger Combine Videos on the App Store
Merge multiple video clips on iPhone – iOS App Weekly
How to Combine Two Videos on iPhone with Ease – iMobie
4 best Ways to Combine Videos on iPhone – iSkysoft
How to Combine Videos on your iPhone – macReports
How to Combine Videos into One on iPhone [2022 Updated]
How to Combine 2 Videos on an iPhone
How to Combine Videos on an iPhone – MakeUseOf
How To Combine Videos On IPhone – 4 Easy & Simple Method
How to Combine Multiple Videos into One [A Beginner’s Guide]
How to merge videos on iPhone for free—fast and easy app
How to merge videos on iPhone and iPad using iMovie
How to Combine Videos on iPhone – wikiHow
How to Combine Videos on iPhone – CyberLink
How to Combine Videos on iPhone | Pinnacle Studio
How to Combine Videos on iPhone Online – Clideo
Top 6 Methods to Merge Videos on iPhone without … – AnyMP4
Quick Answer: How To Combine Videos On Iphone
5 Ways to Combine Videos on iPhone/iPad – Blog
How To Combine Videos On iPhone? Everything You Need …
How To Combine Videos On iPhone – Electronics Hub