Facebook gives users the ability to delete photos or videos from their mobile devices using both the website and mobile apps. It is possible to delete both individual photos and entire albums all at once. A local copy can be downloaded if someone needs it before they delete the entire album.
If you are looking to cover up some youthful indiscretion or prevent potential employers from being embarrassed by embarrassing photos from your past, it can be helpful to delete older photos. The process is the same for Android, iOS, or the web. You can’t recover deleted photos, so be careful before you delete any media from this platform.
How do you delete all your photos from Facebook?
All Facebook pictures should be deleted
You’ll need to access your photo albums and remove them one by one.
Alternatively, you can also download all your Facebook photos, then delete them.
App for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch
Open the Facebook app. Tap the “More…” option in the lower-right corner.
Select your name.
Navigate the photo or video you wish to delete.
Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner to display the photo. Next, click “Delete Photo”.
Delete a single picture
It is simple to remove one picture from the site. It takes only a few steps.
Here’s how quickly you can delete a picture:
- Open Facebook on a mobile device.
- Tap on the profile button. It is at bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Photos tab”.
- Next, click “Uploads” at the top.
- Choose the picture you wish to delete.
- To the right of the icon, press the three dots icon.
- Click on the drop-down to choose “Delete Photo”.
Can I delete all my Facebook comments at once?
To delete posts, log in to Facebook and click on the profile picture. Click on your profile image and then click Manage Posts. After you’ve viewed all your posts click on Choose All to delete them all at once.
How to delete Facebook images from the Android app
- First of all, only the photos you have uploaded can be deleted. Images published by others cannot be deleted. It is possible to remove tags from photos you have tagged and delete them from your profile. But you cannot delete them directly.
- You can delete individual photos from Facebook by opening the image and clicking on the button with three vertical lines in the upper-right corner. The “Delete photo” option will appear. This will allow you to delete your photos permanently.
- You can also delete all your photos by simply deleting the albums. Enter your details, click on “Photos”, then swipe left on “Albums”, to locate it.
- Navigate to the album to be deleted and click on the menu button. Then, there will be two options: Edit or Delete. Click on the first one to display a window. This will prompt you to confirm your decision. You can delete the entire album by clicking “Delete”