Snapchat Plus users will soon gain access to more AI capabilities. Snapchat was among the first social media platforms to join the AI race. It was the first platform to launch My AI chatbot in April 2023. Snapchat has expanded its AI user experience by allowing users to upload and share AI-generated images, much like the DALL-E system, Midjourney, in addition to Stable Diffusion. The app has also added an intriguing AI feature that will help you crop your images correctly.
“There are numerous options to allow Snapchat+ users to express themselves using AI by designing a new Generative AI Bitmoji Background or Chat Wallpaper or transforming themselves into creative ways using Dreams or exploring the world via conversations using My AI,” Snapchat posted on its blog in which it announced new features. In the coming months, we’ll provide more significant opportunities to users to design, edit, capture, and create images that encourage ongoing engagement through visual conversation.”
What’s My AI on Snapchat?
My AI is a mighty AI chatbot and an exciting function that Snapchat recently introduced to its customers. You can communicate via a chatbot made possible by the OpenAI ChatGPT technology. It provides a higher quality of service and has personalized suggestions for your Snapchat experience using AI.
The chatbot employs sophisticated natural language processing techniques to comprehend your questions and respond with relevant answers with suggestions, information, and more.
How do I get My AI On Snapchat For Free
Before this, My AI was only available for SnapchatPlus subscribers, but now, My AI is free. All you have to do is start My AI. My AI chat.
My AI also works on Snapchat from a PC. However, this is how it functions on mobile apps:
- Within the Snapchat app, press Chat for a switch to the tab.
- Choose My AI from the menu.
- If you’re the first to use AI on Snapchat, You’ll be welcomed by a welcoming message. Click OK to begin chatting.
How do I create AI Chat Wallpapers on Snapchat?
AI chat wallpapers are an additional excellent option for customization for Snapchat because it generates them and allows you to set the background of your chat channel according to the style you prefer. But at the moment, the feature is available only to Snapchatplus users.
- Start Snapchat and go to the chat you are looking for, that you wish to alter the background, and start the profile.
- Tap Wallpaper under Our Chat.
- Choose from the preset wallpapers, or click the Generate button on the option… input box to type an input.
You can click the Dice icon to select any random choice.
- Tap Search to start generating wallpapers based on the prompt. Select one you like among the options.
- Check out the wallpaper. It is your choice if you wish the wallpaper blurred or not, and tap on Confirm to modify the wallpaper.
How do I create AI backgrounds for my Snapchat profile? Snapchat
Creating AI profiles using Snapchat is an enjoyable and innovative way to give an individual look at your account.
- Start Snapchat and tap your Bitmoji avatar in the upper left corner of the screen to access the profile page.
- Click on the Bitmoji you want to use and choose Background and Pose.
- From the Generate prompt. In the input, the input bar, then input your prompt and create a distinctive background to use on your profile.
- Choose your preferred background out of the options, click the Set Background button, then select Save.
How Do I Use My AI
Snapchat’s helpful chatbot, which is currently in development, is only accessible to Snapchat+ subscribers. If you’re not a Snapchat+ subscriber, consider joining to take advantage of this latest AI feature.
Notification: Snapchat+ is available for iPhone and Android devices. It’s $3.99 per month. It also allows users to access advanced features such as more time-consuming story expiration, camera color borders, customizable notification sounds, and many more.
If you are a Snapchat+ subscriber, the My AI tool is on by default. All you need to do is switch on your chat screen to use My AI. Please follow these steps:
- Start the Snapchat application for the iPhone as well as Android.
- Make sure you swipe right on the Camera’s screen.
- Test your experience with My AI tool by sending an email asking a question or the task.
- If you’ve recently signed up to Snapchat+ to use the tool and are a new user, you’ll need to wait a few minutes before seeing My AI on your chat screen. When installed, it’ll be available as a pin conversation displayed on top of the Chat screen.
Most Frequently Answered Questions
Does Snapchat’s Snapchat AI Chatbot store conversations?
Snapchat My AI stores your chat conversations within the Chat tab. They remain in the chat tab until you erase the chat tab. Even though this could be a privacy issue, Snapchat servers are generally secured, and your personal information will be safe. If you’re satisfied with this decision, follow the instructions above to eliminate Snapchat’s AI chatbot from your feed.
What other information can it access?
Snapchat records your conversations And also records the location of your cities. It claims that this information can be utilized to enhance your AI chatbot. The data could also be used to improve its products and provide an improved experience for advertising.